Online Education Options for Salespeople and Brokers
Online classes are only valid for Continuing Education purposes. In CT, a 60-hour in-person class is required to obtain your Salespersons license. Click the button below to learn more and find a school that offers an in-person class.
Brought to you by CTR - Hondros Learning, Keynote and Dearborn’s REcampus. Fulfill your education requirements anywhere, at your convenience, and at your own pace.
- Wide array of courses and topics to choose from including the CT Mandatory CE course(s) and NAR required Ethics.
- Enrollment is quick and easy and you can begin immediately.
- Our online courses "remember" where you left off, so you can log out of the course and come back to it later… on any computer… at any time of day or night.
- You will receive 12 months to complete a course through REcampus, 6 months with Hondros Learning and 45 days with Keynote.
- Each course is approved for 3- or 6-hours of CE credit.
- Broker and Salesperson National PSI Exam Prep QBank is available through REcampus.
Please be aware that once you have registered/purchased a course there are no refunds. Make sure you’ve read all of the necessary information before making your purchase final. Click the button below to download CTR’s Online Education Policies and Procedures where you will find information on cost, course expiration, pass rates, cancellation/refund policy, tech support, etc.
By registering for any CTR Online Course through Hondros Learning, Keynote or REcampus, you are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to the online policies.
View the current Licensing/Continuing Education requirements in Connecticut.
Online Options for Continuing Education
Choose an Online CE Provider to get started:
Bringing you the highest quality distance education available. Our online courses are all designed with special learning features tailored to adult learners and are easily accessed through this convenient website.
Welcome to the second generation of online education! Keynote is not a new version of an old idea. It is INTERACTIVE VIDEO EDUCATION THAT FEATURES NATIONALLY-RECOGNIZED SPEAKERS – the very people you hope to see at REALTOR® conferences and special events. The Keynote experience is like replacing a boring book with an exciting movie, featuring the stars of real estate education.
Online Options for Salesperson or Broker Exam Prep
National PSI Exam Prep QBank helps you be as prepared as possible for the Salesperson or Brokers licensing exam. Test yourself with hundreds of questions on the industry's most advanced interactive testing platform ever created. QBank gives you the power to simulate nearly every test environment imaginable; from full-length licensing exams to individual topic mini-exams, you can create exactly the test you need to improve your score. You can find more information about QBank here.
- Quiz yourself with hundreds of multiple-choice questions.
- Build exams using the topics and number of questions you select.
- View answer explanations.
- Access your QBank online when and where it is convenient for you.
- There's no such thing as being “over-prepared.”
Online Options for Designations/Certifications
The National Association of REALTORS® Internet-based education delivery system is where real estate professionals can take courses and complete certifications and designations online. Try the first module of any course for free to determine its relevance to your particular needs and requirements. Many courses are approved for State of Connecticut elective continuing education credit; be sure to check specific course information for details.
Prefer an in-person class? Contact your local board or a board near you and ask about their current education schedule. You can also go to TRAINGING4RE.com to see additional online and in-person classes.
Click on any of the Designation/Certification logos below or visit NAR’s Center for REALTOR® Development.
Questions about our online education options?
Contact Abby Krist at (860) 566-8688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.