As a Connecticut REALTOR® member and as a NAR dues-based benefit, you are able to get the CTR forms at no cost through the zipForm easy-to-use software.
Please read the FAQ below and watch the training videos before getting started.
- You can get tutorials at this video link.
- New zipLogix users will need to set up a username and password to access zipForms for your future log in directly on their site.
- New zipLogix Users: click here to create an account.
INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Click on the “Sign Up” button; 2. Click the “I'm a REALTOR" button; 3. Select "CT Association of REALTORS®" from the drop down menu (not your local association). Proceed to set up a new customer account (you will need your NRDS ID.)
- Existing zipLogix Users: Login to your ZipformPlus account to access the forms. NOTE: Only use this link if you have previously set up a zipLogix username and password (this is separate from your ctrealtors.com username/password.)
Questions about setting up your account or accessing the forms:
zipLogix Help Desk: (586) 840-0140
Questions specifically about the forms themselves:
Contact our Legal Hotline (CTR Members only.)
Note: CTR does not provide technical support for the software product.
FAQ on the NAR Dues-Based Member Benefit – Ziplogix
What is the benefit?
In 2016, the NAR Board of Directors approved providing zipForm Plus (electronic forms), zipTMS (transaction management platform) and zipVault (a document storage and management product) as part of your NAR dues for a period of three years: 2016, 2017, 2018.
What are additional products offered by zipLogix that are not funded by NAR dues?
- Electronic signature programs – zipLogix Digital Ink® or Docusign. Either will work with the program.
- zipForm® Mobile – Works with zipForm Plus to give complete mobility on an iPad. There’s also a discounted option for Mobile Sign & Go which provides the Mobile application with unlimited signing with zipLogix Digital Ink® for $59 per year.
- Adding company forms to the product – there is an additional per-form charge for that.
- The “broker version” which ties agent forms to a company account providing the company the ability to retain and inspect forms created in zipForm® Plus.
What forms are included in the CTR Library?
More than 70 – you can find the list at this link.
I am a member of a local association that has its own forms. Can I get those forms in zipLogix?
You will need to contact your local board/association to ask.
How can I start using that software?
zipLogix has training videos and information on their site. Go to: www.zipforms.com/training/
What if I need customer support or have a question about the forms?
zipLogix has FAQ and call-in support. CTR does not handle tech support for the software product. If you are a Connecticut REALTOR® and have questions about the language in the CTR forms, you can call our legal hotline. NOTE: only CT REALTOR® members may call the legal hotline, not unlicensed personal assistants or non-members.
Will CTR continue to offer the forms on your site as PDF and fillable forms?
No, that was discontinued in 2016. The security features and built-in identifiers on the zipForm product provide best protection for our copyrighted forms.
Do I now have rights to post or edit the language in the forms?
No. CTR retains all ownership and copyright to the forms. Members are provided a limited license to use the forms exactly as developed. There are no rights to post blank forms or to edit the boilerplate language in any way. There is an ability to strike out language but not to edit it.