Recent Forms - New and Revised
- February 2024 Updates: View the summary of additions and changes to CTR forms. The forms will soon be available in the forms libraries. The following forms are available here until the forms libraries are updated:
- Prospective Parties Form: a new voluntary form explaining the benefits of signing a representation agreement, the types of agency relationships that may be available to them, that compensation fees are negotiable, and information about the fair housing protected classes. Download the Prospective Parties form.
- Revised Detector Affidavit (closing document) - Effective October 1, 2023. Download the affidavit.
Forms Vendors: CTR forms are available through the MLS or a number of vendors including Instant, Docusign, Dotloop, Lone Wolf (formerly known as ZipLogix) and Skyslope. Subscriptions to these vendors are required to access the forms. You may not take PDFs of the forms and use outside authorized vendors.
For specific questions about the forms themselves:
If you are a Connecticut REALTOR® and have questions about the language in the CTR forms, you can call our legal hotline. NOTE: only CT REALTOR® members may call the legal hotline, not unlicensed personal assistants or non-members. CTR does not provide technical support for accessing or using forms through any vendor software products.
What forms are included in the CTR Libraries?
Nearly 100 forms are included – you can find the list at this link.
Do I have rights to post or edit the language in the forms?
No. CTR’s forms and the co-branded forms between GHAR and CTR are copyrighted. Members are provided a limited license to use the forms exactly as developed. There are no rights and you are not permitted to post blank forms or to edit the boilerplate language in any way. There is an ability to strike out language in the forms, but not to edit it.
- OCTOBER 2023: View the changes to the CTR forms libraries effective October 1, 2023.
- Explanatory SPANISH Version of the Exclusive Right to Represent Buyer Authorization Form - View a Spanish translated version of this form. This is designed only to be used as a reference to help Spanish speaking clients. It does NOT replace the English Buyer Representative agreement (posted in our forms libraries) which must be signed by the client to execute the agreement.
- APRIL/MAY 2023 - View the changes to the CTR/GHAR Co-branded 2-4 Family Disclosure, the Appraisal Rider and Real Estate Purchase Contract, the CTR Exclusive Right to Sell Agreement and the Addendum for Use of Electronic Signature and Record. Download the updated forms from our forms library. (04/2023, 05/2023)
- Fair Housing Notice for Sellers and Landlords (Rev. 1/31/2024)
- OCTOBER 2022: View the changes to the CTR/GHAR Joint Purchase Agreement, Property Inclusions/Exclusions Rider, and Purchase Money Note and Mortgage Rider. Download the updated form from our forms library. (10/2022)
- EFFECTIVE 10/1/22: Wells Testing - DPH Education Materials
- Septic/Well Rider (10/2022): Language was added to the Septic/Well Rider for the buyer(s) to acknowledge receipt of the educational materials prepared by the CT Department of Public Health. The form is available in our vendors' libraries.
- Wells Water Testing - Buyer/Tenant Acknowledgement (10/2022)