CTR members may access forms through the SmartMLS: Instanet (Transaction Desk).
CTR forms are also provided to a number of vendors including Docusign, Dotloop, Lone Wolf (formerly known as ZipLogix) and Skyslope. Subscriptions to these vendors are required to access the forms.
For specific questions about the forms themselves:
If you are a Connecticut REALTOR® and have questions about the language in the CTR forms, you can call our legal hotline. NOTE: only CT REALTOR® members may call the legal hotline, not unlicensed personal assistants or non-members. CTR does not provide technical support for accessing or using forms through any vendor software products.
What forms are included in the CTR Libraries?
More than 90 – you can find the list at this link.
Do I have rights to post or edit the language in the forms?
No. CTR retains all ownership and copyright to the forms. Members are provided a limited license to use the forms exactly as developed. There are no rights to post blank forms or to edit the boilerplate language in any way. There is an ability to strike out language but not to edit it.
- APRIL/MAY 2023 - View the changes to the CTR/GHAR Co-branded 2-4 Family Disclosure, the Appraisal Rider and Real Estate Purchase Contract, the CTR Exclusive Right to Sell Agreement and the Addendum for Use of Electronic Signature and Record. Download the updated forms from our forms library. (04/2023, 05/2023)
- Fair Housing Notice for Sellers and Landlords (Rev. 5/3/2023)
- OCTOBER 2022: View the changes to the CTR/GHAR Joint Purchase Agreement, Property Inclusions/Exclusions Rider, and Purchase Money Note and Mortgage Rider. Download the updated form from our forms library. (10/2022)
- EFFECTIVE 10/1/22: Revised Smoke Detector Affidavit (Rev. 9/26/2022)
- EFFECTIVE 10/1/22: Wells Testing - DPH Education Materials
- Septic/Well Rider (10/2022): Language was added to the Septic/Well Rider for the buyer(s) to acknowledge receipt of the educational materials prepared by the CT Department of Public Health. The form is available in our vendors' libraries.
- Wells Water Testing - Buyer/Tenant Acknowledgement (10/2022)