CTR Book Club
Join the CT REALTORS® Book Club for a read of "The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact" by Chip and Dan Heath.
Book Club will meet on Zoom as listed below with a direct link for each meeting being sent a few days prior. Please mark your calendar for the following dates:
- Tuesday, September 14 from 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Covering Chapter 1 - Defining Moments & Chapter 2 - Thinking in Moments
- Wednesday, September 29 from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. - Covering Chapters 3 & 4, Moments of Elevation
- Wednesday, October 13 from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. - Covering Chapters 5 & 6, Moments of Insight
- Wednesday, October 27 from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. - Covering Chapters 7-9, Moments of Pride
- Wednesday, November 17 from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. - Covering Chapters 10-12, Moments of Connection
There is no cost to participate.
Questions? Contact Alison Hudak at the CTR office.
Chip Heath is a professor at Stanford Graduate School of Business, teaching courses on business strategy and organizations. Dan is a Senior Fellow at Duke University’s CASE center, which supports social entrepreneurs. Chip and Dan are co-authors of four books. Their latest book (an instant New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller) The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact was published in the fall of 2017. The Heath Brothers’ books have sold over 3 million copies worldwide and been translated into 33 languages.
(* Denotes Required Fields)