Professional Standards Seminar - Virtual 2022
NOTE: This registration form should ONLY be submitted by local board Association Executives/Staff
By attending this seminar, the member will be eligible to receive the PSCS designation. The class covers the material in OVERVIEW, MOCK TRIAL and CASE STUDIES. Diane Disbrow will be the instructor.
This seminar will be held virtually via ZOOM. The member must attend on each of the following dates:
Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Friday, July 15, 2022 - 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Attending this seminar satisfies the NAR mandatory ethics training requirement (current 3-year cycle is 1/1/2022-12/31/2024) and meets the minimum requirements as set forth by the real estate commission. It is approved for 9 HOURS of elective Continuing Education (CE) credit towards 2024 license renewal. 100% attendance is required - attendees arriving late, taking frequent extended breaks or leaving early will not be awarded mandatory ethics, PSCS or CE credit.
Attendees must be prepared to show ID prior to the start of class.
Per DCP regulations, attendees need to have a webcam and microphone and be able to interact both audibly and visually with both the instructor and other students at all times. The attendee's entire face must be on camera the entire time.
PSCS Candidate Criteria
- Must be and remain a REALTOR® member in CT in good standing.
- Shall currently serve or have previously served on the local Board/Association’s Grievance and/or Professional
- Standards Committee (meaning, authorized to serve on tribunals for one or the other at the local level).
- Successfully complete the CTR-authorized Professional Standards Overview course (pre-requisite) and the additional 6 hours of CTR authorized PSCS courses.
- Must recertify by completing the CTR-authorized Professional Standards Overview course every 3 years (calculated from the date of receipt of the certification).
- Those who do not properly recertify within a 3-year period must meet all current requirements to again qualify for the designation.
(* Denotes Required Fields)